Speed Reading Lunch Time Talk in Singapore
“Increase Your Reading Speed by Almost 200% in Just 60 Minutes”
You read the newspaper daily to catch up with what’s going on in the world. You look through heaps of emails from work colleagues. You then read books, proposals, reports and letters daily.
Reding is a work-related skill that you most often use. It is a skill that most people take for granted after they leave school. Most people think that if they can read and comprehend books, then, surely, they are great readers?
Since reading takes up most of the time in our daily lives, it is a skill that we should work to improve on.
Becoming a good reader means reading faster while understanding what you are reading. There is no point in reading quickly if you do not understand the text you are reading. In this lunch talk we will show you how you can do this.
In this 60-minute speed reading lunchtime talk, participants will be taught only the best speed reading techniques, tips and exercises to dramatically improve their reading speeds.
Lunch Talk Content
- The best protocol to dramatically improving your reading speed.
- Find out your baseline (Number of words you can read per minute)
- 3 factors that are currently affecting your reading speed.
- 3 Strategies to improve reading comprehension as you read quickly.
- Going pass your baseline (Number of words you read per minute)
- 4 Great tips and tricks to 8x your reading speed.
Lunch Talk Materials
- Speed Reading Handouts
Like more information on our speed reading lunch talks?
Call:+65 6871 4803
Alternatively, you may reach us at: